Our classes offer an intimate, exceptional learning experience in an inspiring setting with locally and nationally recognized artists and educators.
The Cultural Center provides multi–faceted curriculum from novice to advanced levels, and it extends maximum accessibility in a broad range of programs that strive to develop the individual's artistic interests and abilities.
In addition to our exceptional on-site programming, we offer a wide scope of educational opportunities for underserved communities throughout the beaches and St. Johns County. Our center’s outreach efforts are targeted at reaching underserved children and adults by bringing high quality arts education and artistic experiences to community centers, rehabilitation centers and special needs schools.
The Cultural Center’s outreach department fulfills our mission by hiring highly qualified art & music therapists and instructors, purchasing professional arts’ supplies and providing educational and therapeutic hands-on instruction for several longstanding programs.
- Classes/camps are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Please note that no student’s space will be held without FULL PAYMENT of class tuition.
- Credit card payments (VISA, AX, MC, DISC) are accepted and are automatically deposited and cannot be used to hold a space until cash or check payments are delivered.
- Registrations are accepted via the website or phone with a credit card. You may register in person at the Cultural Center’s registration office Monday through Friday from 10am-5pm.
A $10 cancellation/transfer fee is assessed for each cancelled or transferred registration, per person.
- Master artist workshop participants have the option to make a $50 deposit to hold their spot. Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits can only be made by phone or in the office.
- Payment for remainder of workshop tuition will be scheduled to automatically process 30 days prior to workshop. It is the student's responsibility to amend payment method or withdraw from workshop/cancel payment before 30 days prior to the workshop.
- The Cultural Center reserves the right to cancel any class or camp due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Full refunds are issued for classes cancelled by the Cultural Center.
- We make every effort to notify students of postponements and cancellations at least 24 hours before the first scheduled class.
- Dates and times are subject to change as necessary.
- The Cultural Center may elect to postpone a class in order to accept additional registrations to meet minimum enrollment requirements.
- To withdraw from a class and receive a refund, refund requests must be made 14 days prior to a class/camp. The $10 cancellation/transfer fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- No refunds will be processed for refund requests made less than 14 days prior to a class/camp. Tuition may be held as a credit for future use. The $10 cancellation/transfer fee will be deducted from your credit.
- Deposits made for adult workshops are non-refundable.
- Tuition for adult workshops with Master Artists is non-refundable once past 30 days prior to the workshop.
- Members of the Center receive a discount on classes, camps, workshops, and events hosted by the Cultural Center. View more information about membership and join today!
- Make-up classes and credit are available for classes cancelled by the Center but are not available for missed classes.
- For those who travel frequently, we have added a drop-in program for a selected number of classes, call 904-280-0614 x204 for more information.
- We do not provide supervision of children before or after classes. We ask that you arrive promptly to all programs and do not leave children unattended.
- No supervised aftercare is offered - a late fee of $1 per minute will be assessed to families picking up late.
- The Cultural Center reserves the right to substitute instructors when necessary.
- The Cultural Center designs class curriculum for specific age ranges. We kindly request that age limits be respected.
- The Cultural Center reserves the right to withdraw a child for inappropriate behavior or falsifying registration information (age, medical information, etc). No refunds will be given for withdrawals.
- The Cultural Center is now a "NUT-FREE" CAMPUS. Children participating in arts camps and workshops must have "nut-free" snacks and lunches for the safety of fellow campers with food allergies.
- The Cultural Center periodically takes photographs during classes, camps and special functions at our facility. These photos are for promotional use and may be published in area newspapers, magazines and Cultural Center publications. By being present during these activities, you consent to the use of your appearance in the above mentioned periodicals.
- The Cultural Center is committed to making a selected number of programs accessible to those in need. Thanks to our loyal supporters, we can offer tuition assistance for our camps and a selected number of programs. For details regarding tuition assistance, please call Sara at 904-280-0614 x 204.